When you train, it is important to keep track of what you do. Whether it is regarding your training or your diary, it gives you an idea of what you are doing as a big picture.
5 Reasons Why You Should Keep Track:
- Makes you accountable for your actions (good or bad).
- Shows the direction you are heading towards and have good goal-setting.
- Easier way to monitor changes to your program/lifestyle.
- Allows proper planning of your program to give sipulated rest periods during your program.
- Allows you to focus on working on weaknesses and elimate the things that do not work.